The Counterline ICROLL2 mobile roll-in base unit has a capacity for 2 x 1/1 gastornorm pans and is designed to be used with the Counterline Integrale, Da Vinci and Manhattan drop-in displays. The unit can also be used as an island display with additional stainless steel or laminate front and side options. Please call for details.
BASE UNIT ONLY
- External Dimensions: H 830 x W 815 x D 670mm
- Weight: 40kg
- Capacity: 2 x 1/1 GN Pans (Not Supplied)
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 15 Working Days
- For use with Integrale, Da Vinci and Manhattan standard width displays
- These units can be rolled integrally into existing counter work or standalone as a central display
- The standalone displays require additional panels. See finishes below
- Avoid lifting heavy units into position and simply resolve condensing unit airflows
- Wide versions are also available on request
- Roll-ins for heated displays have ambient storage
- Roll-ins for chilled displays have full internal airflow ducting with inlet and exhaust on operator’s side, except for 2/1 which has air inlet on customers side and exhaust on operators side
- Customer side is Zintec as standard
- Stainless or laminate fascia panel available as optional extra
- Pre engineered rigid construction
- All units mounted on four 100mm diameter castors, two lockable
The image shows the ICROLL base unit with Integrale drop-in well option. This unit must be purchased with a Counterline Intergrale, Da Vinci or Manhattan or drop-in unit.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: