The Classeq Eco 2 Glasswasher has a front loading glasswasher with double skinned doors to reduce heat loss and lessen the noise of operation. Removable rack guides and wash chamber door allow for easy cleaning and simple service access.
- External Dimensions: H 740–760 x W 450 x D 535mm
- 2 minute wash cycle
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Double skinned removable door provides quieter and cooler operation
- Low capacity tank provides fast heat up and reduces running costs
- Auto cycle starts when the correct temperature is reached
- 2 stage filter system to protect pump and drain outlet
- 2 x 400mm square open glass baskets fit 16 pint glasses each
- Maximum Glass Height: 250mm
- Maximum racks per hour: 30
- Minimum water flow: 8 Ltrs/min
- Required water flow: 11 Ltrs/min
- Drain size 35mm
- Find out if you need a water softener here.
In hard water areas we strongly recommend fitting a water softener. Problems arising from hard water deposits will not be covered by the warranty.
Installation should be carried out by a qualified warewashing engineer. Issues arising from incorrect installation will not be covered by the warranty.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: