This Classeq Duo 750 Dishwasher is a top quality double skinned industrial dishwasher ideal for high volume applications. Built-in chemical dispensers and drain pump allow for fuss-free operation with a fast 3 minute wash cycle and auto cycle when up to temperature the unit is easy to use and maintain. 30 amp or 13 amp power options available. If you require an industrial sized dishwasher this is the one for you, the Classeq Duo 750 has a plethora of different, vital specifications which you can see below.
- External Dimensions: H 855 x W 570 x D 625mm
- Capacity: 18 Plate
- Integral Water Softener: Yes
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug or 30 amp
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
- 3 minute wash cycle
- Maximum output: 20 cycles per hour (360 12" plates per hour)
- Available in hardwired 30A (single phase) and 13A plug (increased heat up time)
- Double skinned removable door and body provides quieter and cooler operation
- Low capacity tank provides fast heat up and reduces running costs
- Auto cycle starts when the correct temperature is reached
- 2 stage filter system to protect pump and drain outlet
- Supplied with plate basket, glass basket and cutlery container
- Cutlery basket
- Basket holds up to 18 12" plates
- WRAS approved break tank meets with water board regulations
- Built in rinse aid dispenser: Yes
- Built in detergent dispenser: Yes
- Cycle times: 3 mins
- Maximum racks per hour: 20
- Find out if you need a water softener here.
In hard water areas we strongly recommend fitting a water softener. Problems arising from hard water deposits will not be covered by the warranty.
Installation should be carried out by a qualified warewashing engineer. Issues arising from incorrect installation will not be covered by the warranty.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: