The Cocktail Culture is currently booming, but with so many to choose from, how do you decide which to go for? Here we've put together a list of our top 5, with simple ingredients to give them a go yourselves!
1. Pornstar Martini
- Simply put 1 tbsp of sugar, 50ml of vanilla vodka, 25ml of passionfruit liqueur and passionfruit puree into a shaker. Shake well!
- Swill some ice in the glass for an extra chill.
- Pour the mixture into the martini glass - decorate with passionfruit sliced in half.
- Prepare small shot glass and fill with champagne/prosecco
2. Amaretto Sour
- Add crushed ice into a short glass
- Mix 50ml Amaretto Liqueur, 25ml of lemon juice and 15ml of sugar syrup.
- Depending on your prefered taste, add shaken egg white.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a twist of lemon.
- Pour 60ml of Gin, 15ml of lime juice and 10ml of sugar syrup into a mixer.
- Prepare a tumbler by filling half way with ice.
- Pour the mixture into the glass and garnish with lime zest.
4. Bloody Mary
- Put a few cubes of ice into tall glass, and add 50ml of vodka
- Add 150ml of tomato juice
- Add worchestershire sauce and/or tabaso tabaso sauce to taste. Usually 3-6 drops.
- Add the finishing touch with celery stick.
5. Classic Margarita
- Possibly the most simple of all, no blender needed! Simply add 35ml of tequila, 20ml of cointreau and 35ml of fresh lime juice to an iced glass and give it a good stir!
- Add lime wedge to garnish.