There's no doubt about it, social media is on the rise, and is affecting a range of companies in different ways. Social media helps companies to reach out to tons of potential new and existing customers. Check out our thoughts here.
Pros of Social Media
- Promote your brand to a massive audience. Ideal for new start businesses such as bars and restaurants.
- Advertise special offers, helping to increase sales.
- Great way to get feedback from customers
- Using ads on Facebook means you are able to target your market based on age, location etc.
- Social media can be a great tool to drive new and existing customers to your website.
- If you're on social media, chances are your competitors are as well! Find out what they're doing to ensure you remain competive!
Cons of Social Media
- Not all feedback is positive, any negative feedback will be broadcasted and may give others a poor image of your business.
- Successful social media can be quite time consuming, as ideally posts need to be made several times a day to have an impact.
- Can be difficult to measure leads that have come via social media.