Blizzard ICY20 Ice Maker
Product Code: ICY20
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy price not available on this product
You Save: 33%
The Italian made integral ice maker that is the Blizzard ICY20 Ice Maker can produce 20kg per 24 hours with 6.5kg storage capacity. The unit is constructed of high grade stainless steel and is front venting making it ideal to be built in to an existing bar area or slot in to a space between units.
- External Dimensions: H 622 x W 334 x D 455mm
- Standard Warranty: 3 Years Parts 1 Year Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Weight: 33kg
- Storage Capacity: 6.5kg
- Production: 20kg/24hr
- High grade 314 stainless steel exterior
- Food safe plastic interior
- Front vented, can be built in
- Cube size: 35 x 36 x 29mm 20g
- 1000 cube per hour production
- Air cooled condenser
- Operating ambient temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Power supply: 13 amp
Note: I hard water areas it is strongly advisable to fit an in-line water filter. This will ensure optimum ice production. Service call in the warranty period caused by hard water will be chargeable.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any
- aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
Added Value Services
- Next day delivery
- AM/PM delivery
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If the cost is not available on page please contact us for prices
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: