The Blizzard large refrigerated cold store is available in different 7 lengths all with a standard width of 2.57m and height of 2m. The cold room also has a huge range of features as shown below making the walk in fridge ideal for large scale storage of fruit, vegetables or fresh meat in a range of settings such as convenience stores, supermarkets and even sandwich shops. The Blizzard 2.57m Width Integral Coldroom comes in a large number of sizes all with energy efficient thick insulated panels, non slip resin floor and internal light to name just a few of the many features included. This cold room is ideal for a more efficient large scale refrigerated storage solution for supermarkets, delis, sandwich shops and convenience stores.
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 2570 x D 1370mm
- Temperature Range: -5°C/+5°C
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 7-10 Working Days With Installation
- Energy efficient 85mm thick insulated panels
- Panels are covered in galvanised steel finished in easy clean white
- Non slip phenolic resin floor
- Standard right hand hinged door
- Left hand hinged door available
- Internal light fitted
- Lockable door
- Door clearance 1830 x 700mm
- Internal luminous quick release handle
- "L" shape 3 tier racking 360mm deep
- Deduct 170mm HxWxD to obtain internal sizes
- Mono block system
- Digital controller
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic evaporation of condensate with overflow for excess
- Refrigerant R404a
- Power supply 20 amp (please ensure electric supply is available)
Price includes site survey, delivery, installation and warranty.
This Blizzard Cold Room is perfect for storing large scale fruit, veg or fresh meat. This particular Blizzard Cold Room coming in a 2.57m width with seven different depths for you to choose from, as well as the ability to specify whether you would like a left or right hand hinged door.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment.
- Additional crew members for large items
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: