The Blizzard Cold Room is available in 7 different depth sizes with a standard width of 2.17m and height of 2m. Our prices include site survey, delivery, install and warranty. This is a low cost, large scale storage solution that's easy to integrate into your business with internal lighting, a lockable door and non slip resin floor. If you would like the internal dimensions deduct 170mm from each H x W x D displayed below. The Blizzard Integral Cold Room comes in a number of sizes all with non slip resin floor, internal light and fitted lock ideal for efficient, large capacity, refrigerated storage.
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 2170 x D 970mm
- Temperature Range: -5°C/+5°C
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 7-10 Working Days With Installation
- Energy efficient 85mm thick insulated panels
- Panels are covered in galvanised steel finished in easy clean white
- Non slip phenolic resin floor
- Standard right hand hinged door
- Left hand hinged door available
- Internal light fitted
- Lockable door
- Door clearance: 1830 x 700mm
- Internal luminous quick release handle
- "L" shape 3 tier racking 360mm deep
- Deduct 170mm HxWxD to obtain internal sizes
- Mono block system
- Digital controller
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic evaporation of condensate with overflow for excess
- Refrigerant R404a
- Power supply 20 amp (please ensure electric supply is available)
Price includes site survey, delivery, installation and warranty.
If you are looking for a cold room then look no further, the Blizzard Cold Room is the perfect cold room. It can store a huge range of different foods inside including fresh fruit, veg and meat. The Blizzard Cold Room is great for any busy kitchen due to the ability to specify which side you want the hinges on and how deep you would like it.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment.
- Additional crew members for large items
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: