Blizzard ALPHA 70 0.7m Multideck
Product Code: ALPHA 70
Standard Delivery: Discontinued
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
You Save: 31%
The Blizzard Alpha Multideck is an open fronted display fridge available in six sizes with 4 adjustable shelves, double glazed end panels for better product display and night blind fitted as standard. A matching fruit and vegetable version is also available. This multideck is a great unit for sandwiches and drinks in a busy supermarket setting due to its internal illumination, energy saving night blind and 4 adjustable shelves with EPOS ticket strips.
Other Sizes and Styles
Blizzard ALPHA 70 0.7m Multideck | Blizzard ALPHA 100 1.0m Multideck | Blizzard ALPHA 130 1.3m Multideck | Blizzard ALPHA 150 1.6m Multideck | Blizzard ALPHA 190 1.9m Multideck | Blizzard ALPHA 250 2.5m Multideck
- External Dimensions: H 2010 x W 690 x D 770mm
- Temperature Range: +2°C/+10°C
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Power Required: 13 Amp Plug
- Double glazed end panels
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital temperature display
- Energy saving night blind
- Internal illumination
- Light switch
- 4 x adjustable shelves with EPOS ticket strips and risers
- Shelves can tilt, depth 380mm, base depth 600mm
- Ticket strips
- Adjustable temperature
- Exterior - White laquered plate - side panels ABS
- Interior - White laquered plate
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Automatic defrost
- Suitable for 25°C ambient at 65% RH.
- Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering. Additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any
- aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
Added Value Services
- Next day delivery
- AM/PM delivery
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If the cost is not available on page please contact us for prices
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Height Group||2001mm - 3000mm|
|Width Group||< 1000mm|
|Depth Group||700mm - 800mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: