Alpine VARNA-248-62 2.5m Slimline Multideck
- Brands: Alpine
- Product Code: VARNA-248-62
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Alpine Varna Slimline Multideck is an energy efficient open deck chiller with T5 energy saving lighting and also operates at a low noise setting. The multideck is suitable for sandwiches, drinks wine and beer and dairy produce. The Alpine Slim Multideck is available in five sizes up to 2.5m. Delivery, position & unpack included in the price. This Integral Multideck with Hitachi Scroll Compressor is a great performance unit, as it can fit a lot of produce in the unit while still keeping a small carbon footprint due to low energy consumption levels and low noise operation.
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 2480 x D 680mm
- Temperature Range: -1°C/+7°C
- Exterior Finish: White/Glass
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 3-4 Weeks From Order
- Energy efficient - low noise
- Suitable for dairy products, sandwiches, beers/wines and chilled drinks
- Automatic operation with electric defrost
- Carel Digital Controller
- T5 low energy lighting
- 5 x 350mm shelves complete with ticket strip. Base deck is 390mm
- Front (floor to base) of 485mm, 1370mm clear opening.
- Manual slow rise night blind
- Glazed end panels
- Shelf risers
Glass sliding doors / Plexiglass hinged doors / Highlighted shelves / Hooks for meat / Plexiglass or wired shelf stoppers / Wheels / Multiplexing to form longer runs / RALcolour options / Fruit and Vegetable versions / (mirrored stainless steel roof and back panel.) Optional extras are factory order and will extend deliver times. Please call for details.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- Positioned and unpacked using a 2 man crew with safe disposal of all packaging
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices.
|Height Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Width Group||2001mm - 2500mm|
|Depth Group||< 700mm|