Improve your product display and boost your sales with this 3.1m open deck chiller from Alpine. Remote refrigeration ensure the heat and noise are expelled on the outside of the building giving more space in the cabinet for sale products. The unit boast five deep shelves and base shelf, low front and mirrored or glazed end products for better display and excellent T5 low energy internal lighting.
Other Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 3100 x D 780mm
- Temperature Range: -1°C/+7°C
- Exterior Finish: White
- Power Supply: Single or 3 phase
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 7-10 Working Days with Installation
- A wide range of standard sizes that can make up any length of run
- Strongest and widest shelves available, ideal for high volume display 400mm deep
- Digital temperature readout
- 5 shelves with low base (base height only 295mm)
- Mirrored or glazed end panel options
- Epos ticket strips
- Slow rise night blind
- Low-noise condensing unit with Copeland scroll compressor
- R404a refrigerant gas
- Top entry pipes, terminated inside the cabinet to allow access through low doors
- CAREL digital controller
- Electric defrost
- T5 low energy interior lighting
- Light switch and power switch fitted as standard
- Climate class 3M2
- Manufactured to CE IS09001
Prices include delivery and full installation with 2 year parts and labour warranty. (Note: Prices do not include electrical supply work to condenser)
For runs longer than 4m please call 0800 001 6699 for prices.
Need this cabinet without installation? Call us for a Supply Only price.
Please note: The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland
- Made in 7-10 working days (approx) from stock
- Mon/Friday-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays.
- Made with an install team, positioned, unpacked & installed (excludes site electrical work)
Points to note:
- Site survey will take place prior to installation
- Delivery is made providing access is to a clear, level ground floor site free of obstructions
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery/install times may be extended.
- Old cabinet removal and scrap
- Out of hours installation
- Please contact us for prices
|Height Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Width Group||3001mm - 3500mm|
|Depth Group||700mm - 800mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: