A 1.9m open deck display ideal for the retail of wine, beer and chilled convenience foods. The unit has a base shelf and five levels of display above with mirrored or glazed end panel options and T5 low energy lighting to create an excellent product display. A digital temperature display with on/off switch, EPOS ticket strips and manual energy0-saving night blind all come as standard.
Other Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 1900 x D 780mm
- Temperature Range: -1°C/+7°C
- Exterior Finish: White
- Power Supply: Single or 3 phase
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 7-10 Working Days with Installation
- A wide range of standard sizes that can make up any length of run
- Strongest and widest shelves available, ideal for high volume display 400mm deep
- Digital temperature readout
- 5 shelves with low base (base height only 295mm)
- Mirrored or glazed end panel options
- Epos ticket strips
- Slow rise night blind
- Low-noise condensing unit with Copeland scroll compressor
- R404a refrigerant gas
- Top entry pipes, terminated inside the cabinet to allow access through low doors
- CAREL digital controller
- Electric defrost
- T5 low energy interior lighting
- Light switch and power switch fitted as standard
- Climate class 3M2
- Manufactured to CE IS09001
Prices include delivery and full installation with 2 year parts and labour warranty.
(Note: Prices do not include electrical supply work to condenser)
For runs longer than 4m please call 0800 001 6699 for prices
Need this multideck without installation? Call us for a Supply Only price.
Please note: The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland
- Made in 7-10 working days (approx) from stock
- Mon/Friday-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays.
- Made with an install team, positioned, unpacked & installed (excludes site electrical work)
Points to note:
- Site survey will take place prior to installation
- Delivery is made providing access is to a clear, level ground floor site free of obstructions
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery/install times may be extended.
- Old cabinet removal and scrap
- Out of hours installation
- Please contact us for prices
|Height Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Width Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Depth Group||700mm - 800mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: