A prefect way to retail large volumes of beer, wine and convenience foods. This 2.5m open deck chiller sits on a narrow footprint, just 680mm deep. The unit comes with five heavy wide shelves for large volumes of produce with a range of energy saving features to help reduce your running costs. As part of the package to the price includes, delivery, installation and commissioning, all we ask is that the electrical supply is ready for installation. For Longer runs please view the other sizes in the range
Other Sizes and Styles
Prague 68 Super Slim 1300 1.3m | Prague 68 Super Slim 1600 1.6m | Prague 68 Super Slim 1900 1.9m | Prague 68 Super Slim 2100 2.1m | Prague 68 Super Slim 2500 2.5m | Prague 68 Super Slim 2800 2.8m | Prague 68 Super Slim 3.1m | Prague 68 Super Slim 3.85m | Prague 68 Super Slim 4.0m | Prague 68 Super Slim 4.6m | Prague 68 Super Slim 5.05m
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 2500 x D 680mm
- Temperature Range: -1°C/+7°C
- Exterior Finish: White
- Power Supply: 1ph or 3ph
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 7-10 Working Days with Installation
- A wide range of standard sizes that can make up any length of run
- Strongest and widest shelves available.
- Digital temperature readout
- 5 shelves with low base (base height only 295mm)
- Epos ticket strips
- Slow rise night blind
- Low-noise condensing unit with Copeland scroll compressor
- R404a refrigerant gas
- Top entry pipes, terminated inside the cabinet to allow access through low doors
- CAREL digital controller
- Electric defrost
- T5 low energy interior lighting
- Light switch and power switch fitted as standard
- Climate class 3M2
- Manufactured to CE IS09001
Prices include delivery and full installation with 2 year parts and labour warranty. (Note: Prices do not include electrical supply work to condenser)
1.3m and 1.6m stand alone cabinets not elegible for the ECA scheme
For runs longer than 5m please call 0800 001 6699 for prices
Please note: The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland
- Made in 7-10 working days (approx) from stock
- Mon/Friday-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays.
- Made with an install team, positioned, unpacked & installed (excludes site electrical work)
Points to note:
- Site survey will take place prior to installation
- Delivery is made providing access is to a clear, level ground floor site free of obstructions
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery/install times may be extended.
- Old cabinet removal and scrap
- Out of hours installation
- Please contact us for prices
|Height Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Width Group||2001mm - 2500mm|
|Depth Group||< 700mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: