Alpine OSLO-3 Remote Display Freezer
- Brands: Alpine
- Product Code: OSLO-3
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Alpine OSLO remote display freezer is a high capacity unit with 2 or 3 door options and refrigeration condenser housed on the outside of the building. This upright display freezer is an economical and energy efficient freezer built to last. These prices include delivery and installation. The Alpine OSLO is a high capacity remote display freezer suitable for frozen foods and ice cream. These units are perfect for busy retail outlets where a combination of exceptional display, high capacity and low heat output is essential. These units are designed to be reliable, economical and energy efficient.
- External Dimensions: H 2020 x W 2505 x D 815mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 3-4 Weeks from Order
- 2 & 3 door versions available
- Temperature Range: -18°C/-22°C
- Exterior Finish: White
- Power Supply: 1ph 20 Amp/30 Amp
- White painted finish
- Low frontage for better display, only 295mm high.
- "SCHOTT" triple glazed glass doors
- 5 x 600mm extra deep shelves + 620mm base
- Solid end panels (50mm thickness)
- R404a refrigerant
- Top entry pipes - terminated inside the cabinet to allow access through low doors
- CAREL digital controller
- Fan assisted cooling
- Remote compressor
- Electrical requirements: 30 amp C-rated isolator
- Light switch & power switch fitted as standard
- Electric defrost
- Multiplexible to form longer runs (please call for prices)
- Manufactured to CE ISO09001
- Door dimensions: 760 x 1601mm
- Ambient 25°C 60% RH Climate class 3 rating
Please note: The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland
- Made in 7-10 working days (approx) from stock
- Mon/Friday-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays.
- Made with an install team, positioned, unpacked & installed (excludes site electrical work)
Points to note:
- Delivery is made providing access is to a clear, level ground floor site free of obstructions
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery/install times may be extended.
- Old cabinet removal and scrap
- Out of hours installation
- Please contact us for prices