Alpine Prague 68 Super Slim 1600 1.6m Remote Multideck
- Brands: Alpine
- Product Code: SUPERSLIM-1600
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
Slim line 1.6m wide multideck with remote refrigeration. Ideal for wine beer or convenience food the Super Slim 68 unit has the widest and strongest shelves available allowing you to carry large amounts of stock as well as display. The unit has an easily accessible on-off switch, manual slow-rise night blind and T5 low energy interior lighting. Ideal for supermarkets and convenience stores the unit can also be joined with other sizes in the range to form larger display runs.
Other Sizes and Styles
Prague 68 Super Slim 1300 1.3m | Prague 68 Super Slim 1600 1.6m | Prague 68 Super Slim 1900 1.9m | Prague 68 Super Slim 2100 2.1m | Prague 68 Super Slim 2500 2.5m | Prague 68 Super Slim 2800 2.8m | Prague 68 Super Slim 3.1m | Prague 68 Super Slim 3.85m | Prague 68 Super Slim 4.0m | Prague 68 Super Slim 4.6m | Prague 68 Super Slim 5.05m
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 1600 x D 680mm
- Temperature Range: -1°C/+7°C
- Exterior Finish: White
- Power Supply: 1ph or 3ph
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 7-10 Working Days with Installation
- A wide range of standard sizes that can make up any length of run
- Strongest and widest shelves available.
- Digital temperature readout
- 5 shelves with low base (base height only 295mm)
- Epos ticket strips
- Slow rise night blind
- Low-noise condensing unit with Copeland scroll compressor
- R404a refrigerant gas
- Top entry pipes, terminated inside the cabinet to allow access through low doors
- CAREL digital controller
- Electric defrost
- T5 low energy interior lighting
- Light switch and power switch fitted as standard
- Climate class 3M2
- Manufactured to CE IS09001
(Note: Prices do not include electrical supply work to condenser)
For runs longer than 5m please call 0800 001 6699 for prices.
Please note: The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland
- Made in 7-10 working days (approx) from stock
- Mon/Friday-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays.
- Made with an install team, positioned, unpacked & installed (excludes site electrical work)
Points to note:
- Site survey will take place prior to installation
- Delivery is made providing access is to a clear, level ground floor site free of obstructions
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery/install times may be extended.
- Old cabinet removal and scrap
- Out of hours installation
- Please contact us for prices
|Height Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Width Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Depth Group||< 700mm|