Store more with these Blizzard walk in cold rooms perfect for cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and large convenience stores. This cold room is available in 7 sizes, up to 3.37m in depth. All the prices on this page include a site survey, delivery, installation and warranty. The Blizzard Integral Cold Room comes in a large number of sizes all with energy efficient insulated panels giving you the best in large scale refrigerated storage.
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 1770 x D 970mm
- Temperature Range: -5°C/+5°C
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 7-10 Working Days With Installation
- Energy efficient 85mm thick insulated panels
- Panels are covered in galvanised steel finished in easy clean white
- Non slip phenolic resin floor
- Standard right hand hinged door
- Left hand hinged door available
- Internal light fitted
- Lockable door
- Mono block system
- Digital controller
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic evaporation of condensate with overflow for excess
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Power supply 20 amp (please ensure electric supply is available)
- Door clearance: 1830 x 700mm
- Internal luminous quick release handle
- "L" shape 3 tier racking 360mm deep
- Deduct 170mm from HxWxD to obtain internal sizes
Price includes site survey, delivery, installation and warranty.
The Blizzard Cold Room provides a vast about of cold storage space as well as being energy efficient and able to evaporate any condensation. You are able to customise how deep your cold room is as well as which side your door hinges are on.
Site surveys are conducted once your order has been placed. Before arranging a site survey please check the intended site has the following:
- Clear and level floor
- 20 amp / 3 phase supply (depending on the room size chosen - see available options)
- Adequate ventilation to allow the unit to run efficiently
- Minimum internal ceiling height of 2.2m
Please note that in the unlikely event that the site is unsuitable for installation of the room a charge will be made of the site survey.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment
- Additional crew members for large items
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: